Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Darn it life.....

OK well....here's the skinny on where I've been....

Life has taken over.  I've been super busy.  My school has been wrapping up and taking finals, etc. 
I put my house up for sale.
I'm getting ready for a garage sale.
I got a new job.

Whew.

Lots of stuff going on and I have to admit I've been distracted from reading my bible.  The other thing that totally doesn't help is oneyearbibleonline.com changed it's format and I had to renew and all sorts of other stuff so I don't get my daily link to my reading via email anymore....I need to change that because it was really helpful.

OK.....

Getting motivated again.....

I'll be posting more soon.

Thanks for your patience as life took over momentarily.

2 comments:

  1. WOW does sound like you are busy. Are you moving to be closer to the new job? What will you be doing now? Hang in there, we all have been there at one time or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm not moving closer to my new job actually. We are moving closer to my husbands school. He's a full time student at the local university. He's getting his degree in Geology and a certificate for teaching. He's wanting to teach middle/high school earth science.
    As for me...I will be a nurse in a critical care unit and a large university hospital. I will remain in the Emergency Department on an as needed basis in the same town we are moving to. I didn't realize I don't have any info about that on my blog....maybe I'll update the about me section. Have a great day LynnMarie

    ReplyDelete